Six reasons to choose a heat pump
Delving Deeper for In-Depth Understanding
A heat pump increases the value of your property
The installation of a heat pump often results in a jump of 1 or more energy classes in buildings in Europe. This leads to an increase in the value of the property between 2 and 8%.
Projections of savings on energy costs by heat pumps
The installation of a heat pump to substitute a natural gas boiler is expected to generate energy savings over 10 years. Energy savings are likely to grow at a steady pace over the years.
Overview of incentive schemes on heat pump technology
Heat pumps are eligible for government premiums and incentive schemes, which help significantly reduce their costs for the end-user.
Overview of a (possible) ban on conventional heating technology
The ban on conventional heating technologies (natural gas boilers) is, in many countries, part of the long-term pledge to achieve net zero emissions by 2050.
Environmental impact of heat pumps
This case study shows that a Daikin heat pump is 2-24 times less carbon-intensive than a highly efficient natural gas boiler. The heat pump helps save from 0.2 to 2 tons of CO2-eq on a yearly basis.
Synergies among the usage of heat pumps with solar panel (PV) systems
Heat pumps increase the self-consumption of a residential Photo Voltaic installation by around 10%. Thus, bringing financial benefits for the users in the order of 80 – 120 €/year.
Are you looking for a new heating or air conditioning solution?
Learn more about the right solution by selecting your project type.
Solutions for a new houseLet us help you take the necessary steps to choosing the best heating and cooling solution for your new home.
Home renovation solutionsAre you planning a home renovation or replacing your old HVAC system? Daikin solutions offer the highest energy efficiency and are easy to install.
- Energy savings
We work with you to design your climate based on heating, cooling, humidity control, ventilation and purification.
- Smart controls respond to your lifestyle
- Innovative technologies, such as our intelligent eye, create optimal air flows
- Ventilation and air purification creates pure indoor air
Our energy efficient technologies save you energy and money.
- Use renewable energy sources, such as the air, sun, water or ground, to reduce your carbon footprint
- Energy management tools allow you to optimise your energy consumption
- Signature technologies, such as our inverter and Bluevolution maximise efficiency
With 60 years of experience, we know how to create reliable climate solutions.
- Certified Daikin Installers guarantee top service
- Continuous testing throughout the production process ensures our zero-defect policy
- Our European Development Centre leads the market in developing climate control technologies
Find the perfect solution for your home here
- Smart controls allow you to manage your energy consumption
- Energy modes reduce your running costs
- Hot water produced by renewable energy
- Our intelligent eye ensures optimal airflow
- A variety of indoor units to suit your interior
- Improve your energy performance with under floor heating
- Hot water produced by renewable energy
- Connect to a towel radiator for warm towels in the morning
- Sleep through the night with stable temperature control
- Breathe in healthy air, free of mould and allergens
- Durable outdoor units perform in all weather conditions
- Reduce your energy consumption and save money with solar panels
Only one system for hot water +
Daikin Altherma 3 M 4-8 kW
The monobloc standard
Daikin Altherma 3 M is the Daikin’s first third generation monobloc, benefiting from a new design and using the R-32 refrigerant.
Daikin Altherma 3 R
Cover your heating needs with an air source heat pump.
Indoor Air Quality, a Daikin experience
Indoor Air Quality is a new point of view when it comes to the quality of your breathing.
We are there for you
A well-maintained HVAC system adds value and continuity. Taking steps to prolong your installation's working life ensures your comfort zone is never disrupted.