#staysafe #stayhome #stayinformed
#staysafe #stayhome #stayinformed
Following the recent actions on slowing the spread of COVID-19, many of us are finding ourselves in the unfamiliar position of working remotely with little or no face to face interaction. Daikin aims to provide customers with the best service possible under these difficult circumstances. Education and training has always been a major focus for us and we are hoping to continue that through this difficult time.
With live virtual webinars we want to keep you informed on topics and solutions that matter today.
We hope to welcome you and #staysafe.
The importance of Indoor air quality and Daikin Ventilation solutions
- Is indoor air cleaner than outdoor air?
- What is the latest legislation on indoor air quality and filter classification?
- How can Daikin ventilation solutions improve your IAQ? Find out more about these topics and Daikin’s ventilation portfolio during this webinar
Presenter: Pietro Consalvo, Business & Product Development Manager Ventilation portfolio for Daikin
Introduction to today’s energy efficiency legislation & incentives
- Which factors influence VRV/VRF energy efficiency?
- How does this relate to Ecodesign legislation and Eurovent incentives?
- How to compare amongst manufacturers?
Presenter: Monrae Barkhuysen, consulting sales engineer Daikin Europe
Rooftop applications and Daikin solutions
- Typical rooftop applications
- Sneak preview on new 2021 Daikin rooftop offering
Presenter: Juliana Beltran Torres, light commercial product engineer
Closing the Loop
- “Loop by Daikin”, our commitment for recovery-reclaim and reuse of refrigerant
- Find out how Daikin acts already today for a more sustainable future with Daikin’s circular economy of refrigerants and Daikin’s refrigerant strategy
Presenter: Ansgar Thiemann, solution engineer
Discover Mini VRV 5, the best VRV we ever made
- What is making this, the best VRV ever made
- How will VRV5-S help you reduce CO2 footprint
- Why VRV5-S is the most intuitive and user friendly solution for modern sustainable buildings
Presenters: George Dimou, VRV product manager; João Teixeira, VRV product engineer
Other Daikin Webinars
Why VRV? Positioning of VRV within commercial solutions
- Introduction of different types of Daikin product families
- Current VRV range
- Case studies of "unusual suspects" like VRV-i, VRV W, VRV C , VRV Q
- Daikin VRV IV patents: VRT, 4 faces HEX, fan, compressor, HRL, continuous heating
- Daikin: product innovator & organization excellence
VRV indoor units and control systems
- Range, Special IU (Air curtains, hydrobox…)
- Special features: flap control, auto-cleaning, multi-zoning kit, fresh air intake; presence sensors
- Overview of control systems and application patterns for hotel, office, shops
VRV total solutions: Hot water and AHU ventilation combinations / Water-cooled VRV
- Design guide for selection of main components of the water loop for DHW application
- Connection of VRV with AHU, control patterns. Pair or Multi combination? Pro's and Con’s
- Water-cooled VRV: Range, control of inverter pumps, case studies & application schemes
VRV design/installation tips and tricks, design & simulation tools, green certification
- Importance of installation space for capacity & noise, wrong installation examples
- Software tools for comparing life cycle cost between VRV and Applied solutions
- Introduction to VRV benefits towards BREEAM and LEED - references and solutions
- Technical cooling solutions: offer and possible configurations
- Retail application guide
- Hotel application guide