We are proud to announce the construction of a cutting-edge development complex: brand new eco-friendly and energy neutral building.
Curious? Read more info below!
Daikin EMEA development center (EDC) is expanding
Current EMEA development center (EDC) headquarters in Ostend and the branch in Ghent are slowly starting to burst at the seams. Therefore, in the course of 2024 EDC will move to our brand new eco-friendly and energy neutral building in Zwijnaarde!
If you are wondering what is EDC actually doing - here are some hints! Environment, EU Green Deal, climate-neutral initiatives...
EDC plays a unique role in accelerating decarbonisation through research and development of innovative, energy-efficient alternatives to traditional heating solutions, new heat pump technology and solutions for cold chains (food and pharmaceutical products).
Interesting? You bet! For more insight, check out "A day in a life of an EDCer" in the video below.
Would you like to become an engineer in EDC?
- We are looking for more than 40 new engineers to join us on our Daikin mission
- If you think that you could be the one of the majestic 40 - continue reading...
- Get familiar with our EDC center and read about it. Discover which teams we have and what are their expertise and mission
- Read below which teams are hiring
- Feel free to reach out, get connected with us and ask more questions. HOW? Reach out to our recruiters on email@example.com
- We are waiting for you!
Which teams are hiring?
Curious about what it's like to work at Daikin as an engineer?
Here is what our employees say about their experience in Daikin.