Daikin will be showcasing its latest innovations in van, truck, and trailer refrigeration at SOLUTRANS, one of the transportation industry’s premier events. Its full-electric and plug-in hybrid lineup minimizes emissions from internal combustion engines. Daikin will show its latest advancements in van, truck, and trailer refrigeration units this year, including its new trailer refrigeration unit Exigo, which includes the new Daikin Telematics connectivity platform.
Visitors will experience the transportation industry’s transition to greener energy sources and its adoption of digital technologies November 21–25, 2023 at Eurexpo Lyon (France). SOLUTRANS is the leading trade fair for haulage and urban transport professionals and the sector of heavy and light commercial vehicles.
Daikin Transportation Refrigeration and the Zanotti brand have decades of experience in commercial and industrial refrigeration, and the transportation of fresh and frozen products. Both are part of Daikin Europe, which is a subsidiary of the global group Daikin Industries, the world’s leading provider of refrigeration, cooling, heating, ventilation and air purification.
Key highlights at Daikin stand in Hall 4 B086
- Exigo Trailer Refrigeration Unit went into mass production earlier in 2023 and is built on an electric architecture with Daikin inverter technology for best-in-class electric efficiency. This marks Daikin’s entry into road transport refrigeration and is a first step towards an all-electric, zero-emission future.
- Exigo Plug-in Hybrid is currently in development, in parallel to the launch of the trailer refrigeration unit. Already optimized to run on electric power, Exigo will work seamlessly with Daikin’s new battery pack, switching between the engine and battery to reduce emissions, with the engine always there to ensure cold chain integrity.
- Daikin Telematics is a new connectivity platform that will be included as standard with Exigo, benefiting from Daikin’s extensive EMEA service network, and a full suite of service offerings. On display for the first time, a live demo workstation will let visitors explore all features and how to use them.
- Full lineup of electric and conventional van and truck refrigeration units including the Zanotti portfolio with Invisible and Zero van units both available as battery-electric and direct-drive, SFZ light truck drive-drive and Uno engine-powered truck units.
- Exigo roadshow trailer, is fully operational and ready for food and pharma transport. Exhibited in the outdoor area near the stand, visitors can explore how It is being used for Daikin affiliate customer trials across Europe.
Join the Daikin Transport Refrigeration stand in Hall 4 B086 on November 21–25 at Eurexpo Lyon, to learn more about its key innovations. Daikin leaders are available for interviews upon request and by appointment.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is a subsidiary of the global group Daikin Industries, and the leading provider of heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification and refrigeration (HVAC&R) technology in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Daikin designs, manufactures, and brings to market a broad portfolio of products, maintenance services as well as turnkey solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes. To date Daikin Europe has over 13,700 employees across more than 57 consolidated subsidiaries. It has 14 manufacturing facilities based in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, the United Kingdom, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The headquarters of the Daikin Europe group are in Ostend, Belgium. The company was established in 1972, production in Europe started in 1973.
About Daikin Transport Refrigeration
Daikin Transport Refrigeration, under the Daikin Europe umbrella, is responsible for the road transport refrigeration business globally. Daikin strives to become customers’ first choice in road transport refrigeration by providing a complete range of van, truck and trailer units, and incorporates its world-renowned reliability and innovation, in its extensive sales and service network. In 2016, Daikin acquired Zanotti, a refrigeration specialist with decades of experience meeting the needs of commercial and industrial refrigeration, and the transportation of fresh and frozen products. Zanotti, now a fully-fledged Daikin facility, based in Pegognaga (Italy) is the global centre of product development and production of its road transport refrigeration units.
Media Contacts Daikin Europe N.V.
Roza Sari – T.: +32 475 800373 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sofie Sap – T.: +32 472 580482 Mail: email@example.com
Daisuke Kakinaga – T.: +32 465 462321 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org