First air cooled chiller with environmental-friendly R-32 refrigerant
Daikin, world’s first company introducing a new generation of air cooled scroll chiller series with refrigerant R-32.
Daikin is continuously leading in chiller technology, striving again for innovation with the new generation of air cooled chillers with R-32 refrigerant, expanding it’s Bluevolution range to larger capacities.
Why has Daikin introduced R-32 models?
The global warming potential of R-32 refrigerant is 675, which is only one third compared to commonly used refrigerant R-410. Thanks to the lower flammability classification (R-32 refrigerant falls into category class A2L in ISO817), it can be safely used in many applications including chilled water systems. As a single component refrigerant, R-32 is also easier to recycle and reuse another environmental plus in its favour.
EWAT-B chiller series?
- Top class efficiency, SEER up to 4,7.
- Overcoming 2021 Eco-design requirements!
- Environmental friendly refrigerant → First in the market
- New R-32 optimized scroll compressors and heat exchangers
- The Global Warming Potential (GWP) of R-32 refrigerant is 675, which is only one third compared to commonly used refrigerant R-410
- The low GWP R-32 refrigerant falls into category class A2L in ISO817 and it can be safely used in many applications including chilled water systems
- As a single component refrigerant, R-32 is also easier to recycle and reuse another environmental plus in its favour
- Wide capacity range: 80 – 700 kW
- Microchannel condensing coil, for reduced refrigerant charge
- Silver and Gold efficiency versions
- 3 sound configurations
- Full compatibility with Daikin on Site
- New Hydronic Kit configurations (single and twin pump, inertial tank, VFD)
- Single and dual circuit version overlapping between 150 kW and 350 kW
›› Single circuit units fits 2 or 3 compressors
›› Dual circuit units fits 4 or 5 or 6 compressors
- Extensive option lists
- Fan speed modulation option (VFD)
Two different layouts
›› Slim layout
›› Higher flexibility: new intermediate
sound configuration for both Silver
and Gold versions
›› Brand new layout
›› Better part load efficiency (SEER)
vs previous generation:
›› +4% with standard
›› +7% with VFD fan option
Extensive option lists
Including new options:
- Buffer tank
Unit mounted buffer tank available all across the range for plug and play solution.
- Partial heat recovery
Introduction of condensation control allowing to mantain heat recovery capacity at lower ambient temperatures with unit operating at full capacity
|HR @ 35°C ambient||HR @ 20°C ambient|
|Current||~ 15%||~ 3%|
|New||~ 15%||~ 15%|
- VFD pumps and variable flow control
› Variable pump speed control via extenral 0-10 volt signal
› “Thermostat on” and “thermostat off” pump speed management
› Variable primary flow control
›› Android app
›› Replicate the controller of the unit
›› Operate on the unit by remote smart device (tablet, smartphone, PC)
›› Soon available on PlayStore
Portable touch screen option
›› Display 10”
›› Touch screen
›› Network: Wireless, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, ecc…
›› Interface: SIM card, RJ45, RS232, USB, HDMI, audio
Daikin on Site
Fully compatible with Daikin on Site cloud based platform that allows a number of advanced functionalities including:
›› Remote monitoring,
›› System optimization
›› Preventive maintenance
Remote access with one click via LAN or GSM modem
The EWAT-B range