- Easy and convenient regulation of the indoor temperature, resulting in ideal comfort and energy efficiency
- Wireless room thermostat
- Heating and cooling mode, with possibility to disable cooling mode if not required
- Comfort function mode activates the programmed temperature levels intended for a home occupied during the day; default setpoints are 21°C in heating mode and 24°C in cooling mode and can be changed by the user
- Reduced function mode activates the programmed temperature levels for periods when the house is unoccupied or at night; default setpoints are 17°C in heating, 28°C in cooling mode and can be changed by the user
- Scheduled function mode: uses a timer to schedule heating and cooling setpoints throughout the day; up to 12 setpoints can be programmed per day; the selected setpoints will be automatically activated at the scheduled time
- Off function: switches the system off; however, the integrated frost protection remains activated (set by default at 4°C).
- Setpoint limitation sets the upper and lower setpoint limits within which the user can programme the desired comfort levels and can only be modified by the installer
- Holiday function mode: intended for setting reduced and fuel-efficient setpoints when the house is unoccupied for long periods. The default setpoints are 14°C for heating and 30°C for cooling.
- Number of setpoint changes: 12/day
- Key lock function: possible to lock the keys of the room thermostat
Sorry, we could not find any documents.