- Compact (870mm high) and lightweight single fan design makes the unit unobtrusive, saves space and is easy to install
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -20°C
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Guaranteed operation down to -20°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -20°C
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Low sound enclosure (optional)
Dedicated Daikin developed and tested low sound enclosure, reducing sound power by up to -10 dB(A)
Sorry, we could not find any documents.