Update your system to improve its energy efficiency, lower energy costs and prevent unexpected breakdowns for reliable year-round comfort.
Quick and quality replacements
To run your business seamlessly, it’s important to make sure your HVAC-R equipment is up to date. At the same time you want to avoid expensive and disruptive renovations which would interrupt your business. Replacement technology ensures your system upgrade will vcomply to the latest regulations, incorporates the latest energy efficient and comfort technologies while it can be implemented fast and at lower costs thanks to the reuse of existing elements of your current installation.
1. Reuse drain pipes
Durable PVC pipes can be easily reused. Only flow tests are required.
2. Reuse refrigerant pipes
Pipes used for R-22 / R-407C will work with VRV-Q, thanks to lower operating pressures of the system.
3. Reuse refrigerant branch pipes
There are no restrictions when upgrading from a Daikin VRV system. Other VRF systems require branch pipes to withstand pressure up to 3.3 MPa.
4. Reuse remote control wiring
Reuse wiring when upgrading from a Daikin VRV system. In other cases, this will depend on the cable type.
5. Reuse indoor-outdoor wiring
Reuse wiring when upgrading from a Daikin VRV system.
In other cases, this will depend on the cable type.
6. Indoor units
Optional replacement. Depending on the model type and condition of the indoor units.
7. Outdoor units
Need to be replaced.
No disturbance of daily operations
- Reuse of existing pipework results in faster installation
- Upgrading your system in phases is possible for minimal disruption
- Replace any VRF system: Systems running with R-22, R-407C or R-410A can be renewed – including non-Daikin systems
Lower investment and reduced running costs
- CAPEX: Lower installation costs – you need less new equipment and less renovation after upgrading
- OPEX: Lower energy consumption and maintenance costs – thanks to a highly efficient replacement system
- Keep your business running seamlessly and prevent unplanned downtime
Higher property value
- Improved facilities and comfort by an up-to-date high efficient cooling and heating system – in line with European legislation
- Upgraded CO2 footprint – improves user satisfaction and allows green building certification
Risk-free, guaranteed by Daikin
- Full warranty on the new equipment combined with already existing components
- Automated pipe cleaning and refrigerant charging ensure trouble-free operation
- Reusing materials reduces the need for new natural resources
- Reduction of unnecessary waste
- LOOP by Daikin: Our units reuse reclaimed refrigerant saving over 250,000 kg of virgin refrigerant production eacht year!
Closing the loop: towards a circular economy
Reuse existing refrigerant and avoid over 250,000 kg of virgin F-gas being produced each year.
VRV IV+ Q-series units are now available with certified reclaimed refrigerant allocation. Make a positive choice for the environment by choosing a VRV L∞P by Daikin product!
For a hotel complex changing the whole airconditioning system normally means a
massive loss of business over a longer period. This project proves that there is a costeffective
and time-saving solution that reduces running costs dramatically.
The task was to change outdoor and indoor units of a R-22 system installed in 1996.
See how this was realised.
The Bloomsbury Hotel case
Learn how we helped The Bloomsbury Hotel lower their building's energy usage, cut CO2 emissions by 30% and improve comfort levels for guests by optimising climate control.
Torre Serenissima case
An 11-storey office building, the Torre Serenissima serves as the headquarters of the Brescia Padova Motorway in Verona, Italy. Equipped with an outdated R-22 refrigerant system, we gave the Torre Serenissima a full upgrade to deliver more energy efficiency and comfort.