L∞p by Daikin is our revolutionary refrigerant programme. It is an essential part of our commitment to create a sustainable future.
Recover, Reclaim, Reuse are the magic words that form the core principle of our new all-in-one L∞p by Daikin service.
Find out how reclaimed refrigerant helps avoid more than 400,000 kg of virgin gas being produced – each year!
The time to act is now. Join us in creating a sustainable future for HVAC-R.
How L∞p by Daikin works
We recover your old refrigerant from any unit and any brand.
The refrigerant is reclaimed in Europe, which means it is regenerated in a high-quality way, in line with F-gas regulation definition.
The reclaimed refrigerant is used for the production of new L∞p by Daikin units. As the reclaimed refrigerant’s quality is certified by an independent laboratory, it meets AHRI 700 certified standards.
Be part of L∞p by Daikin and benefit from the L∞p-effect!
For your Business
- Attract new customers as a certified sustainable L∞p by Daikin programme member.
- Carefree handling of old refrigerant – we take care of it!
- Save costs on the disposal and decomposition of the old refrigerant.
For our Planet
- Make a valuable contribution by choosing units with reclaimed refrigerant.
- Make a difference by helping us avoid more than 400,000 kg of virgin refrigerant production and save 3,240 tonnes CO2eq
- Make a commitment to create a sustainable future.
How your refrigerant follows the loop
1. Refrigerant is recovered from your building by our installer network.
2. Refrigerant is reclaimed = regeneration in a high-quality way that equals virgin quality.
3. A mix of reclaimed and virgin refrigerant is used at our factory to charge products.
4. The reclaimed refrigerant is administratively allocated to chillers and VRV units produced and sold in Europe.
5. The reclaimed refrigerant is reused in your building – closing the loop.
6. Recycled refrigerant for field charge and servicing.
1 EU member states, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, and the UK.
2 DWSC/DWDC, EWAD-T, EWAD-TZ, EWWD-DZ, EWWD-VZ, EWYD-4Z-B, and EWYD-BZ chiller ranges.
L∞P by Daikin in numbers
L∞P by Daikin leads to more than the reuse of refrigerant and reduction of the use of natural resources: annually the L∞P by Daikin program saves 3,590 tonnes CO2. A third-party assessment by TCO2 Co. Ltd revealed that the carbon footprint of reclaimed refrigerant reuse can be up to 90% lower than that of virgin production.
3,590 tonnes CO2, how does that translate to the real world?
It is about the equivalent of the total greenhouse gas emissions from 438 persons in a year or the CO2 emissions from driving a passenger car for 385,925 kilometers.
Contribute to a more sustainable future and let us take care of your old refrigerant. It's good for your business and our planet!
Our circular ecosystem into a greener future is growing
Products reusing reclaimed refrigerants
Since 2019 Daikin has offered products under the L∞P by Daikin circular economy initiative – a line of products using reclaimed refrigerant. By choosing these products you actively support the reuse of refrigerant.
Recover-Reclaim-Reuse Refrigerant service
Our latest initiative, the refrigerant service, saves resources and costs. Our aim is to collect larger amounts of refrigerant and certify projects where old refrigerant has been recovered and reused for new projects. This service is available for key accounts and investors.
The latest L∞p by Daikin members
Action goes greener with Daikin Refrigerant Reclaim Programme
Action has intensified its partnership with Daikin for this new ground-breaking project: reclaiming refrigerant from its refurbished stores and reusing it.
dm-drogerie markt retail chain partners with L∞P by Daikin, in its drive for more sustainability.
Perial Asset Management
Milestone HVAC refurbishment delivers sustainability through L∞P by Daikin, reusing reclaimed refrigerant for both factory charge and trim charges.
Become a member
224 - LOOP by Daikin umbrella - brochurePDF | 9.76MB