Daikin Europe Coordination Center is the in-house bank of the Daikin Europe Group and as such is responsible for the funding, hedging, banking and cash-management activities for the whole group. The treasury department is also a key business partner for company-wide operations and projects, including - but not limited to - M&A, ERP implementations and upgrades, J-Sox and compliance.
Key role in corporate department
As a Treasury Analyst, you will be part of a team of 4 people, reporting directly to the Treasury Manager. After a first intensive training period, you will be involved in both Front- and Mid-Office activities:
- Front-office: contact point for bank partners and sister companies for treasury matters, management of the group's treasury position, hedging of foreign exchange, interest rate, liquidity and credit risk…
- Mid-office: cash-flow, exchange and interest result analysis, reporting and forecasting, calculation of the weighted average cost of capital for investment decisions and valuations, profitability analysis, compliance controls (IFRS, J-sox, EMIR…)…Moreover you will, in time, take over a key-user function in our Treasury Management System (TMS) and will manage treasury related projects.
- A Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Science or Commercial Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience (treasury department of a multinational company, treasury consultancy and/or corporate banker)
- Very good with numbers, you have a critical and analytical mind
- Ability to truly think out-of-the-box.
- IT interest and/or experience (SAP FI, (Power) BI, TMS and Excel) are definitively a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Other EU languages are an asset.
- A true team player, you can take initiative, are tenacious and can work efficiently and accurately.
- You are a fast learner who can communicate fluently, are dynamic and enterprising.
- Occasional trips for projects abroad (max. 10 percent travel within Europe) do not represent a problem.
You can count on an exciting career within the EMEA HQ of multinational company, world market leader in its sector. As well as continuous training and development opportunities, you will receive personal coaching and guidance. We offer you a competitive salary in accordance to your experience and added value, complemented by a package of interesting extralegal benefits.