Anderlecht - Belgium
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
The Applied SBU department’s main mission is to fundamentally strengthen the sales of Daikin Applied products for commercial applications (Chillers, Heat pumps, AHU’s & FCU’s).
Within this effort, DENV Applied SBU department promotes the main Daikin product advantages and customer benefits towards the different Daikin Affiliates/Distributors/International key accounts across EMEA region, in order to achieve higher benefit out of the local market potential.
Another aim is to give added value to our EMEA organization by proposing differentiating services (Green buildings advice for schemes like BREEAM/LEED, ROI calculations, Design studies, etc.) and showing leadership in HVAC application knowledge (industrial).
- Increase the knowledge level of the Applied sales force in the EMEA region. In order to reach the strategic targets in FU25, the employee will establish a training cycle including identifying the training needs, design the training, deliver the training and evaluate the training.
- Assist in the development of digital sales support tools.
- Engineer or graduate HVAC.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HVAC industry in technical sales environment (dealing with contractors and consultants) more specifically in applied applications. The applicant is familiar with chiller systems including Air Handlers, Fan Coil Units and system controls (BMS).
- Strong plus: additional degree or experience in pedagogic techniques and training.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish or Italian.
- Willing to travel for short trips within the EMEA region. (the applicant should be EU citizen to allow easy travel within the EU zone).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of windows (PowerPoint, excel, …)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in joining our team? Do not hesitate and apply today.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France