Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Daikin is a global leading company in the development, production and supply of systems for your heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, including heat pumps and commercial cooling.
Technical services provides support to the EMEA Service network (Europe, Middle-East and Africa), by focussing on the creation and sharing of service information (related to installation, commissioning, troubleshooting & repair and maintenance)
- You work in a team of experts and use your problem solving mentality to support our EMEA colleagues in advanced troubleshooting. This support can be done on site or in the office by phone, e-mail, chat, …
- You are responsible for the knowledge transfer between R&D and all EMEA countries by creating service manuals, providing service trainings and a 3rd line helpdesk
- You will work together with the quality departments of our factories to anticipate market complaints and claims.
- You see opportunities for innovation and improvements in our organisation and processes and can participate in projects to implement them.
- Your function has a European dimension, so you will make regular short trips abroad.
- You have a Master’s degree as industrial engineer, preferably in electro mechanics,
or professional Bachelor with relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration) is a plus.
- You are a customer- and solution-oriented and strive for continuous improvement together with your team.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of additional European languages is an asset.
- Short business trips abroad are no problem for you. You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together.
Your diploma represents only the beginning of your knowledge, as we seek people who are willing to develop continuously.
We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs.
Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.