Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, in the position of:
Team Leader Master Data
As a Team Leader you will take an active role in the further growth of the organisation by providing effective leadership and stakeholders management. You will hold real responsibility for the Team as well as manage the processes, in cooperation with the Teams in Daikin Europe NV.
You will be responsible for the team and process management, including:
- daily and weekly Team meetings to monitor on the process and discover possible bottle necks and look for solutions together with the Team members
- one to one meetings with your Team members focused on people’s goals, motivations and their professional development
- monthly performance reviews with colleagues in Headquarter to reflect on the status of the business and agree how we can do things better
You and Your Team will be responsible for the processes in the area of:
- Finished Units Master Data in SAP for entire Daikin Europe Group
- Finished Units Supply Planning
- Business Analytics
- SAP Authorisations
As a Team Lead you will be responsible for setting the correct priorities and together with your Team members, ensure that the set targets are achieved.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree preferably in the area of business administration or logistic
- Documented at least 3 years of experience in people management function
- Domain experience in Master Data, preferably material
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and client engagement skills
- Good SAP knowledge
- Strong abilities to build partnership relations with the stakeholders and communicate effectively across all levels of organization
- Capability of managing high pressure and short timelines with the willingness to be flexible
- Focus on delivering high quality service with ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong organizational skills with orientation on results
- Strong time management and problem solving abilities
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the international and multinational product company
Opportunity to develop as a people manager as well as a process manager
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with cafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget at your disposal
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France