Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Gent is looking for an experienced SW Project leader for embedded application software development. As a project leader you’ll be in charge of the planning, the organisation, and the follow-up of software development projects in an innovative and dynamic environment.
Are you passionate about embedded SW development?
Are you eager to learn practices of SW project management and products development?
Well, then you are the person we are looking for the reinforce our team.
As a project leader these will be your main responsibilities:
- Analysing requirements and preparing design documents.
- Define the technical solution, based on input form the other departments and by collaborating with other teams.
- Work closely with other involved parties to architect and develop the best technical design and approaches.
- Handover design documents (as work packages) to subcontractors & SW suppliers and agree on SW delivery schedule.
- Maintain and improve SW of existing products.
- Provide technical leadership to the team on embedded SW development.
- Maintain high quality of the SW by following rules and requirements of CI/CD.
- Report periodically on the progress to the involved parties and to the stakeholders. (according to Daikin internal development process).
- Act as main responsible for the quality of certain products and follow-up with other departments in dedicated quality meetings.
- Identify risks and problems/issues and make clear action plans to address them.
- Contribute on installing the ‘best practices’ for software development and documentation.
- Select SW Tools, Methodology and coding rules, strictly following desired targets.
- You have a Master’s degree in Electronics or ICT.
- You have experience in embedded software of 6+ years.
- You have good level of coding skills (mainly: Embedded C/C++) (Knowledge of python is a plus).
- Deep understanding of embedded programming.
- You have initial leadership role, such as past experience as: SW project manager, scrum master, team leader or product owner (nice to have).
- You have good communication skills.
- Flexible and have a result-driven approach.
- Should have a problem-solving attitude.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France