To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to its customers, our service and solution Business unit assists our network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with the set-up of service and solution business strategy and progress analysis of the aftermarket service business.
As liaison with the Daikin Europe’s Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA service network and the management of the Service and Solution SBU at our headquarters in Belgium.
You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships between Daikin and strategic business partners, while also contributing to the development of strategies to increase service revenue in the EMEA region. You will be working to develop structural partnerships that will help the implementation of this strategy. You will negotiate contracts or agreements for joint operations or ventures. With the support of our M&A team you will coordinate pre- and post-merger activities starting with the acquisition strategy definition, following with scoping, due diligence and PMI. You will support our local affiliate with the practical implementation of the service strategy and follow up of PMI and operations of related acquisitions.
- Be responsible for the strategic partnership management within the Central European region (BeNeLux, Germany, UK)
- Coordinate the acquisition process of companies we need to acquire to strengthen our service
- capabilities, starting from strategy definition up to PMI.
- Coordinate the business Due Diligence during acquisition phase.
- Set KPI and coordinate post-merger activities.
- Ensure communication with all stakeholders.
- You will support Affiliates with the organizational structuring and sharing of best practices between affiliates.
- Liaise closely together & build strong working relationships with different departments (Strategic Planning – M&A team, Service operations) and with Affiliates in the EMEA region.
- M.Sc. Degree in Engineering or Economics. MBA is an asset
- Thorough understanding of technical services with a focus on HVAC-R.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in HVAC-R multidisciplinary engineering project teams or HVAC-R Services.
- Experience with Post merger integration process is an asset. Familiar with due diligence processes and capable of setting up business plans.
- Capable of interpreting financial reports and assessing business performance of service companies.
- Business and Customer Focus commitment and handling skills.
- Stress resistant, results-focused, determined, decisive.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are willing to travel up to 25%.
- International assignments can be considered for further development.
- Good people management skills
- Great communication skills & very good English and German is an asset.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Ghent, Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
We offer an open ended fixed contract. In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.