Pegognaga - Italy
Zanotti Spa, member of Daikin group, is an Italian excellence that designs and manufactures systems for food refrigeration from more than 50 years. Thanks to our innovative and efficient solutions, we can offer a wide range of services and cover the entire product lifecycle along the cold chain: refrigeration and storage, drying and curing, liquid cooling and storage, as well as refrigerated transport. Our success is based on the following main values: the continuous technological improvement, the customer listening and the attention to the environment, which allows us to develop increasingly advanced technology that minimizes waste while improving performances.
- As Senior Control and Reliability Engineer in our NPD Department, you will be involved in the development of refrigeration units, taking account of the product specifications and stakeholders’ requests.
- You will formally report to the Commercial NPD Manager and work close with the NPD team members within Zanotti Group.
- The core tasks will be the following:
- Prepare product risk analysis
- Prepare product D-FMEA starting from the past troubles list
- Manage quality issues on existing and new projects and work to solve joint problems
- Define validation test plan for new projects, collaborating with the compliance engineer
- Prepare software and control specification, collaborating with the software engineer
- Experience in risk and D-FMEA analysis
- Experience in product quality management by evaluating quality claims from different stakeholders (production, quality, customer), defining the action plan and leading to the quality improvement
- We are eager to know people with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
You are our best candidate if:
- You have an hands-on mentality and an analytical mindset both on tools and methods
- You are driven to achieve the objectives successfully together with your team
- You are not afraid to communicate with different departments throughout the entire organization
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines
- You have the ability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering (preferred are Mechanical, Aerospace, Electronical)
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English and Italian are essential for this position
In Zanotti you will find a dynamic and informal environment, with a strong attention to the employees’ needs. Among the other opportunities: we can offer a permanent contract and a competitive compensation package, internal training and future growth opportunities within Daikin group, a company canteen and a variety of services provided by the corporate welfare.
Please send your applications to:
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France