Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd.
We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we assure an extensive presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and Total Comfort Solutions including cooling, heating, ventilation, refrigeration and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Ventilation and Air Purification Department, oversees the strategy, business development, marketing and product support for Ventilation and Air Purification products.
- Support development of annual budget and action plan for each affiliate
- Continuous follow-up of sales, and define countermeasures to close any gaps to budget via PDCA approach
- Bring the voice of affiliates, customers and the market to the new product development and strategy development processes
- Support the creation and implementation of sales and reporting tools for affiliates
- Stay connected to the market through joint customer visits and trade show appearances
- Gather market intelligence and conduct competitive benchmarking on different market routes including retail
- Support new product launches with close follow-up and experience sharing between affiliates and the SBU team
- Support process improvement projects, service enablement, marketing planning, and ad hoc problem solving
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Commercial Engineering, with a strong interest in Plug & Play technical and industrial products
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales of Air Purification or related products in an industrial multinational company.
- Experience in Plug& Play products on B2C and retail will be an advantage
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. Any other European language will be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with CRM, and knowledge of SAP modules such as BI, BO, BW will be an advantage
- Willing to develop a knowledge base in the Residential HVAC solutions
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Collaborative mindset, able to build and maintain strong working relationship with people at all levels across the company
- Results-oriented with high focus on process improvement and efficiency
- Independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion for learning
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Prefers a structured approach
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.