To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to its customers, our service and solution Business unit assists our network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with the set-up of service and solution business strategy and progress analysis of the aftermarket service business.
As liaison with the Daikin Europe’s Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA service network and the management of the Service and Solution SBU at our headquarters in Belgium.
You will manage the set-up and follow-up of sales and P/L in cooperation with affiliates, the formulation of sales budgets and data analyses with reporting will be a part of your daily routine. Core activities include drawing up, coordinating and implementing budgets, the daily follow-up of the sales results, product pricing and margin control as well as medium- & long-term strategic demand planning. You will manage the required service planning improvement projects at affiliates driven by best-practice sharing in the Daikin group.
- Be responsible for the foundations of the budget and reporting process and the related definitions.
- Liaise closely together & build strong working relationships with different departments (Corporate Planning, Service operations, IT) and with Affiliates in the EMEA region.
- Manage the consolidated result reporting and this includes regularly report on consolidated progress of the scope of work (sales results, order booking, enquiry pipeline), both internally & towards our HQ in Japan, in a structured and coherent manner. Responsible for monthly service business meeting data preparations.
- Manage monthly Forecast follow up to take decisions on demand planning (manpower).
- Co-ordinate the implementation of strategic and/or tactical changes in the Daikin service processes (esp P&L and demand planning)and make proposals for process design and improvements of P&L reporting that will lead to coherent control and planning.
- Translate proposals into concrete action plans, co-ordinate interdepartmental project teams and communicate directly with stakeholders such as business, Corporate Planning, Service operations, IT.
- Manage and coordinate market research.
- Monitor KPIs defined for each lines of business and respective affiliate and communicate progress periodically. Parallel to the direction of company, take role in developing further KPIs and dashboards in ERP software (SAP,CRM, Salesforce, Field serice software)
- Manage team-members and work together with Business Development teams on enhancement actions such as new business developments, pricing improvements, profitability per project, Standard definitions, data utilization, forecast, campaigns, backlog analysis, improving resource planning.
- BA of Commerce, Finance, Accounting or related area.
- Master degree in economics, engineering, corporate finance or a similar discipline.
- Min. 3 - 4 years of work experience in a similar role in an established multinational corporation.
- International planning skills to manage budgets and set priorities. Excellent communication skills with ability to manage individuals and to work with stakeholders across EMEA.
- Competent to grasp business definitions and communicate them towards other departments and affiliates.
- Excellent analytical skills with passion for business planning & control and financial credibility.
- Advanced planning skills including advanced knowledge in excel, SAP or data-warehouses.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are willing to travel.
- Great communication skills & very good English, other additional European language is an advantage.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.