Are you passionate about energy, and would you like to work in an environment that is brimming with technological innovation? At Daikin we work every day on the energy solutions of tomorrow - making thousands of lives more comfortable, energy efficient and sustainable every day. And you can be part of this.
As a Planning & Project Management Officer, you will be based in Brussels, Belgium. You will be reporting to the management of Environment Research Centre.
As a member of a growing Environmental Research Centre, you will be involved in assignments related to the environment and climate, which are of importance to Daikin, which aims to be a carbon neutral company by 2050.
You will perform a wide range of activities which require structured thinking and strong communication skills including:
- Supporting the General Manager with managing priority projects in the areas of climate and environment relevant to Daikin
- Coordinating a variety of conferences with Daikin Europe top management and conferences with external experts.
- Maintaining and improve expert networks
Additionally, above activities may require understanding of relevant policies, regulations, and standards in Europe, and potentially also in emerging countries in MEA region.
Experience, education and technical skills:
- A master’s diploma or equivalent
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. Any other European languages will be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experiences in supervising project management are an advantage.
- Collaborative mindset, able to build and maintain strong working relationship with people at all levels across the company and external experts
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open-ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.