Ostend - Belgium
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are a member of the Quality Assurance Center EMEA. This department is responsible for supporting and advising our European network of affiliates and distributors concerning Product Quality Management. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will observe and follow the product quality claims.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the handling of product quality claims of our products.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be in charge to follow up the launch of new network and control solutions we are offering to our customers and monitor the quality during their life time. Network and control solutions are hardware and software solutions that allow to control Daikin equipment locally or remotely via the cloud.
- If a product quality claim occurs on hard- or software used to control Daikin equipment, you will investigate by phone, e-mail, online remote monitoring or even on-site the root cause of the problem.
- Being a product specialist, you will closely co-operate with colleagues from other quality and design departments.
- It goes without saying that you will assure our products to keep the high Daikin Quality Standard. You organize and coordinate Quality meetings with members of the Quality teams in the different factories and development centres.
- Your function has a European dimension. If necessary, you will make short trips abroad.
- You are an industrial engineer preferably with technical specialisation and interest in ICT.
- You are an early adopter, always eager to explore new technologies.
- You are a solution-oriented go-getter.
- You communicate fluently with the affiliates, distributors and EMEA factories.
- You like to work as a team and have strong administrative skills.
- You’re looking forward to make regular foreign business trips.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- You are an MS-Office literate.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France