Ostend - Belgium
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are a member of the Quality Assurance Centre EMEA. This department is responsible for supporting and advising our European network of affiliates and distributors concerning Product Quality Management. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will observe and follow the product quality claims.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the handling of product quality claims of our products.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be in charge to follow up the range of new residential air conditioning units and monitor the quality during their life time.
- If a product quality claim occurs, you will investigate by phone, e-mail, online remote monitoring or even on-site the root cause of the problem.
- Being a product specialist, you will closely co-operate with colleagues from other quality and design departments within the whole EMEA region.
- It goes without saying that you will assure our products to keep the high Daikin Quality Standard. You organize and coordinate Quality meetings with members of the Quality teams in the different factories.
- Your function has a European dimension. If necessary, you will make short trips abroad.
- You are an industrial engineer preferably with technical specialisation.
- You are a solution-oriented go-getter.
- You communicate fluently with the affiliates, distributors and EMEA factories.
- You like to work as a team and have strong administrative skills.
- You’re looking forward to make regular foreign business trips.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- You are an MS-Office literate.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR register at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Follow the instructions and your CV will be automatically transmitted to us.
Maybe see you soon, because think about it… Daikin’s got the talent!
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France