Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
'Procurement Development' is part of the Manufacturing development team and acts as the bridge between the Production and our EMEA Product Design department. This team is responsible for the start-up and built of new product development and continuous improvements of strategic product groups.
- You are project leader for new products within Ostend factory from kick off till mass production.
- You create a manufacturing master schedule and coordinate all actions within the project.
- You cooperate with all related manufacturing divisions to eventually eliminate all risks for pilot production
- You hold the production design review meetings
- You involve partner suppliers into the development process.
- You closely work together with cost engineers, process engineers and design engineers.
- You ensure that new developments are in line with the procurement and general manufacturing long term strategy.
- You obtained a degree in civil or industrial engineering
- You are a school leaver or have at least 3 years relevant experience in new product development
- 3D design skills are a plus
- You are communicative, proactive, not afraid to take initiative and a real team player.
- A thorough command of English will definitely come in handy in this job.
- You are willing to travel
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international organization of 80.000 employees that encourages people to work and develop together in cross departmental teams. At Daikin you are also part in reaching our ambitious goals of a carbon neutral future.
We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com.
OR register at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Follow the instructions and your CV will be automatically transmitted to us.
Maybe see you soon, because think about it… Daikin’s got the talent!