Daikin Europe is hiring a Project leader for the development of Cloud Solutions in Ghent.
As a Project leader you’ll be in charge for the design and development of cloud solutions and related software for different Daikin products ranges.
You’ll be in charge to overview the entire project from beginning to implementation. The goal of your efforts is to ensure that your projects are delivered in time, on budget, while ensuring the quality of the total end-to-end implementation.
Interested by IoT and app/web development?
Want to work in an office” with a view “nearby Gent?
Capable of thinkig on a conceptual level?
But most of all, do you a have real coordination and communication skills?
Don’t look any further and apply here!
- As Project Leader you are part of a team responsible for the design and development of cloud solutions for the different Daikin product ranges.
- You coordinate and take ownership of several innovative software projects related to cloud solutions.
- You make a planning in cooperation with the project team so that all business needs are met within budget and foreseen timeframe, you prepare and present internal design reviews and make consolidated status reports towards management
- You drive, coach and follow-up a team of colleagues and/or external partners.
- You manage the issues and risks within the project.
- You maintain contacts with the stakeholders.
- You have a Master's degree or PhD in electronics or IT, with a specific interest in software development.
- You have a first relevant experience in project management / project leadership
- You have a strong interest or a proven track record in subjects like:
- Internet of Things
- machine to machine communication
- App/web development
- You are a strong team player, good communicator.
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to change
- You strive for consensus between the stakeholders in the project
- You have an innovative mindset.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits. Colleagues get the possibility to work from home 2 days every week.
Location: Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 122, 9052 Ghent