Daikin Europe N.V. is the EMEA headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Daikin Europe is looking for a Project Coordinator for International Key Accounts for its offices in Brussels. As a Project Coordinator, you’ll be part of our International Key Account Team and you’ll have a variety of project oriented tasks within the team: Customisation projects, developing new solutions and business models, finding and managing suitable Daikin partners that can provide added value to our customers….
Our ideal candidate, is not only capable to work with numbers but he/she is also able to translate them and analyse them correctly. Moreover, you are a team player who is capable to work autonomously and you have good communication skills.
The International Key Account team, located in Brussels, aims to develop long-term partnerships with international end-customers that are of strategic importance to Daikin. Over the years we have successfully built up a portfolio of International Key Accounts in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities of our large group (even on global level), as well as with other departments within Daikin Europe. Our internal customers are as important to us as our external customers because only via collaboration in a structured and harmonious way we can create synergies and grow our Key Account business on an international level.
The International Key Account department has also become the back-bone to develop and roll out innovative business models and launch other strategic projects (mid-long term thinking).
- To assemble the assigned project resources, and arrange kick-off meetings with all stakeholders within the Daikin group and external partners.
- To deploy the project resources according to the approved planning, monitor progress, and take corrective actions where appropriate.
- To monitor all project parameters (quality, cost, planning) as well as initiating and managing corrective actions in the event of deviations
- To ensure good communication with the team members, vendors/partners, arrange/participate in project meetings
- To ensure that all project and corporate procedures are correctly followed and that all planned project activities are completed, supporting documentation prepared and approved, and submitted for approval.
- To manage subcontractors and strategic partners of Daikin
- To support the International Key Account Managers with value engineering ideas for their International Key Accounts and ensure proper execution of it.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in Engineering.
- You have an experience or a strong interest in HVAC-R multidisciplinary activities.
- You have min.3 years of project management experience, preferably in an international environment.
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in Sales/Key Account management.
- You work in an accurate manner: you have the ability to dig into the details without losing the helicopter view.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate good communication skills.
- You have a collaborative mindset, able to build and maintain strong working relationship with people at all levels across the company
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of any other EU language is an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must
- You are ready to travel up to 20% of your time.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function, sales or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Or have a look at our jobwebsite; www.daikin.eu/jobs and subscribe!