Do you want to help make a difference within our latest Daikin developments? Do you want to be a part of the solution for climate change?
In our European Development Center, located in Belgium, all our new products are being developed and tested on their performance, safety, sustainability and reliability. Only then they are produced and sold on a large scale. And this is precisely where you are the vital link!
As a Product Validation Engineer, you are responsible for the high quality of our newest Daikin products. During the development process, the validation of product reliability is proven by testing and evaluation of prototypes.
This all happens in our large variety of test rooms in which all possible weather conditions are simulated.
The capacity of our test facilities is doubled over the past years, reaching over 30 rooms, and is still growing.
Be ready to become our new technical specialist! In this hands-on job, you will work together with a young, enthusiastic team.
Would you like to make a difference and help our team with its growth?
Then you are the engineer we are looking for!
You will be integrated in a project team who’s responsible for:
- Discuss test criteria, identify possible problems, their root causes, and defining possible countermeasures. This in close cooperation with the product development department
- Execute validation test e.g. structure-, reliability-, unit-, sound- & safety-test.
- Deeply evaluate & analyze the test results, and confirm that the set up criteria are met.
- Gather data, visualize (e.g. graph) and officialize test report.
- Where applicable validate and verify the result of the FEM simulations.
- Active participation and reporting (status & result) in the design review meetings.
- Where applicable escalating status, challenges and achievements within own department, to related and/or to management.
- You obtained your Master degree in Industrial Engineering, preferably within Electromechanics.
- You have a hands-on mentality and have an analytical mindset.
- You have a good understanding of analysis tools and methods.
- You are driven to achieve the objectives successfully together with your team.
- You have the ability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems.
- You are a team player and are not afraid to communicate with different departments throughout the entire organization.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
At Daikin, you can count on a stable and varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.