Ostend - Belgium
Within our EMEA Development Centre, and more specifically in the EMEA Development Quality Department, the Product Reliability Section is responsible for the quality judgement of newly developed products. Our products need detailed verification, in order to validate their performance and reliability towards the wide application and operation area.
During the development process, before mass production and launched in the market, the validation of product reliability is proven by testing and evaluation of prototypes.
The capacity of our test facilities, doubled over the past years, reaching over 30 rooms, and will further grow.
Would you like to make a difference and help our team with its growth, then you are the engineer we are looking for.
You will be integrated in a project team who’s responsible for:
- Discuss test criteria, identify possible problems, their root causes, and defining possible countermeasures. This in close cooperation with the product development department
- Execute validation test e.g. structure-, reliability-, unit-, sound- & safety-test.
- Deeply evaluate & analyze the test results, and confirm that the set up criteria are met.
- Gather data, visualize (e.g. graph) and officiate test report.
- Where applicable validate and verify the result of the FEM simulations.
- Active participation and reporting (status & result) in the design review meetings.
- Where applicable escalating status, challenges and achievements within own department, to related and/or to management.
- You have a master degree in Industrial Engineering.
- You have a hands-on mentality and have an analytical mindset.
- You have an good understanding of analysis tools and methods.
- You are driven to achieve the objectives successfully together with your team.
- You have the ability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems.
- You are a team player and are not afraid to communicate with different departments throughout the entire organization.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
At Daikin, you can count on a stable and varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium