Within the EMEA headquarter, the Marketing department is responsible for digital conversion, e-commerce, the setup and coordination of digital technologies and marketing systems and to grow the Daikin brand. This in close cooperation with our affiliated companies throughout the EMEA region and other stakeholders within the company.
It is our ambition to set up premium & personalised digital touchpoints for our B2B and B2C customers to allow them to interact with our Brand in an optimized and easy way. Strengthening our data management backbone will be key in order to succeed.
Do you have a talent for optimizing data driven processes and do you have experiences with Product and Customer Data Management within a sales and marketing domain then you are the person we are looking for to strengthen our data management team.
As a product and customer data team lead/supervisor you steer and coach a small team in charge of product and customer data (operations and projects). You report to the manager in charge of E-commerce & Marketing systems, Compliance & Reporting.
As a team lead/supervisor you:
- Are responsible for the follow up and improvement of the product data management process and system which includes:
- Facilitating the process for product data input, data enrichment and data output.
- Assuring that the product data is available, up to date and consistent on all our platforms.
- Assisting in the selection, the setup and the optimization of the technology (PIM/MDM system; API’s & Services; …) to support the product data management process (in cooperation with our IT division)
- Are responsible for the follow up and improvement of the customer data management process and system which includes:
- The definition, setup and optimization of our Customer Identity an Access Management system for B2B and B2C (incl. single sign on, role and profile management, central consent management,…)
- The setup of a customer data platform to centralise all customer data (profile, behaviour) into one platform (setup of 360° customer view)
- Assuring that the customer data is up to date and consistent within all the different systems and platforms dealing with customer data (setup of the “golden record”).
- Setup of a customer data analysis process (using machine learning and A.I) to detect behaviour patterns allowing to detect business opportunities and personalised customer interactions.
- Monitor and steer the smooth operation of the team in line with the above indicated responsibilities, the set priorities and the agreed KPI’s.
- Coach the team members to further grow on the job and within the realisation of their objectives and projects.
- Work closely together with the digital conversion & Ecommerce colleagues to leverage the gained customer insights and specific data requirements.
- Within the above you are responsible for the alignment with the different business stakeholders to detect the business requirements and to define the “to-be” processes. Based on this you assist in shaping the data architecture together with our IT division.
- Follow up on the “quality of operation” of the deployed technologies. Manage and follow up issues and changes on the systems.
- You have a master degree, preferably in (Business) Engineering or IT, with a passion for data and data driven processes.
- You have knowledge/experience with managing Product/Customer data and Information Management systems.
- You get energy by leading a team and you are the coach and motivator to lead your team to success.
- You have good organizational & planning skills, experience in project management is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You work in a customer oriented way.
- You have a proven ability to drive new ideas and translate them into integrated concepts .
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language is highly appreciated.
- As you will operate in an international organisation, occasional travelling is part of the job.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a challenging next step where you can hold responsibility for a successful brand.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job at an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
This position is based in Anderlecht or Oostkamp
Interested in joining our team?
Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs.
Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to u OR send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.