Ostend - Belgium
Develop creative and innovative procurement processes and steer a procurement team to execute the procurement for HVAC solutions projects with a result-driven attitude. The procurement exist of international procurement of HVAC equipment, installation material and other components and subcontractor services required to support the national companies’ HVAC solutions projects. The business stakeholder are:
- The national companies (service & solution organisations) for which needs are to be captured and translated into procurement decisions. Focus on value delivery and sustainable competitive advantage for the business partner.
- The Solutions sales teams in both HQ and national entities, as to align on strategies and required impact on procurement
- Define a stakeholder aligned procurement strategy for solution business
- Guide the procurement process fundamentals on execution, know-how and deliverables:
- Maintain basic knowledge of suppliers and relevant market developments.
- Identify international suppliers capable of meeting companies requirements.
- Select suppliers, establish & maintain good relationship with them.
- Negotiate and manage global sourcing (frame) contracts for competitive prices and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance.
- Secure logistics schemes & supply quality management through proper checks and tailored the deadline based needs of project execution.
- Adopt sustainable (green) purchasing policies that drive purchase decisions.
- Report financial outcomes to all stakeholders.
- Secure that basic purchasing fundamentals are managed
- Resolve supplier related issues as escalated from the busines such as price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Secure quality control on the purchased goods and services.
- Ensure compliance in all its aspects: legal, quality (ISO), environmental, financial, health & safety, company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures.
- Deliver briefs, updates and (KPI) reports as and when required.
- Master’s degree in industrial or commercial engineering or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Project Buyer/Procurement manager in an equivalent professional purchasing position within Construction, Production or HVAC and security industries, with knowledge of Service and installation projects.
- Project management and supply chain management experience
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of HVAC processes and components.
- You work ethically and with full integrity when making time sensitive or difficult decisions.
- You embrace personal challenge in an entrepreneurial way.
- You aim for harmonious relationships with stakeholders.
- You are assertive, optimistic and open to change.
- International travels are part of the Job.
- You can integrate seamlessly in an international company culture
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to support their career and personal development.
- You engages interest and participation of others and have a collaborative approach to working with others
- Ability to set direction and guidelines for the procurement function, in an international context with the business partners.
- Ability to approach negotiations with proper tactics and strategies
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially aware
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to persuade others through effective communication skills (both oral and written).
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of team and process.
- Utilization of data analysis skills to effectively identify value opportunities
- Initiative to challenge inefficiencies, process deviations,; and strategy deviations.
- Excellent analytical skills, producing KPI reports.
- Microsoft office tools (i.e Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
A varied job with a lot of autonomy.
A professional and pleasant working environment.
A competitive salary package with interesting extra-legal advantages (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, bonus system linked to company results, meal vouchers, etc.)
An in-depth training to understand our internal procedures and way of working.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France