Ostend - Belgium
Daikin Europe is looking for a new colleague to support the Finance and Accounting team located at their European Headquarter in Ostend. As a Process Owner Record-to-Report (RtR), you will play a crucial role in our Shared Service governance structure.
You will be in charge of our groupwide RtR operations. This means you will monitor daily operations, supporting the Daikin network in securing the correct functioning of the RtR processes covered by the SSC, and assure compliance in the execution of the activities.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) with an in-depth understanding of the Daikin processes
- Monitor the evolution of the RtR-KPI’s, taking necessary actions to meet the related targets
- Initiate and/or drive continuous improvements in the process, while establishing standardization throughout the SSC operations
- SPOC for business units for any escalation related to the RtR-process
- Interact intensively with the European process owners for “Procure-to-Pay” (PtP) and “Order-to-Cash” (OtC), the SSC transition manager, our affiliates’ local finance management and the SSC team leaders
- Being involved in relocating operations from our affiliates to the SSC.
- You have a Master in Economics or similar by experience
- In addition, you have minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- You have a deep insight in the accounting process and the closing process in companies with an international dimension
- You have a good knowledge of SAP
- You are easily accessible and you can create a positive climate
- You have excellent organisational skills, being able to plan on short-, mid- and long term, while monitoring progress compared to the targeted result(s)
- You are hands-on, stress resistant, maintain control and overview in all circumstances and you are focussed on full compliance and securing operations
At Daikin you can count on a job with a lot of variety, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France