Ostend - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe NV, the Service Operations Division acts as an EMEA headquarter and is responsible for the optimization of the different service operations processes such as technical support, product training, warranty administration, spare parts, field service, …. It is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies).
As a Service Operations Planning Officer, you are responsible for a variety of activities:
- You become a member of our “service operations support section” within the Daikin EMEA headquarter, in Ostend.
- You work in close cooperation with the service organisations of our Affiliated companies, spread over the EMEA region.
- You are responsible to optimise and standardise the service- processes and -systems in order to improve service quality and service productivity.
- Projects related to technical helpdesk, field service operations, engineer scheduling, back-office and administration, warranty settlement, learning management, Robotics, RPA, …
- Support the related system implementations
- You make consolidated reporting for the service operations; your analysis and evaluations are an input for the management to drive actions.
- Service quality KPI management
- Service productivity management
- You follow up of the service action plans of the Affiliated companies.
- As you will be located in the EMEA HQ of Daikin, short business trips abroad are part of the job.
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics, Business Engineer, Commercial Engineer, …
- You are a born project manager with strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are interested in the integration of new technologies into the existing business processes and understand how to optimise certain business processes.
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in Service Operations.
- Experience in the field of service is a plus.
- You speak and write fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
- You work efficiently with MS-Office applications, Internet and email.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, data analysis tools and ERP (e.g. SAP) is for sure a plus.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France