Daikin is a global leading company in the development, production and supply of systems for your heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, including heat pumps and commercial cooling.
Within Daikin Europe NV, the Service Operations Division acts as an EMEA headquarter and is responsible for the optimization of the different service operations processes such as technical support, product training, warranty administration, spare parts, field service, …. It is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies).
As a Service Operations Planning Officer, you are responsible for a variety of activities:
- You become a member of our “service operations support section” within the Daikin EMEA headquarter, in Ostend.
- You work in close cooperation with the service organisations of our Affiliated companies, spread over the EMEA region.
- You are responsible to optimise and standardise the service- processes and -systems in order to improve service quality and service productivity.
- Projects related to technical helpdesk, field service operations, engineer scheduling, back-office and administration, warranty settlement, learning management, RPA, …
- Support the related system implementations
- You make consolidated reporting for the service operations; your analysis and evaluations are an input for the management to drive actions.
- Service quality KPI management
- Service productivity management
- You follow up of the service action plans of the Affiliated companies.
- Short business trips in Europe to support our affiliates are part of the job.
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics, Business Engineer, Commercial Engineer, …
- You are a born project manager with strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are interested in the integration of new technologies into the existing business processes and understand how to optimise certain business processes.
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in Service Operations.
- You speak and write fluent in English.
- You work efficiently with MS-Office applications, Internet and email.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, data analysis tools and ERP (e.g. SAP) is for sure a plus.