Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
The Heating SBU is in charge of the exponential growth development of the heat pump market throughout EMEA territory with a focus on Europe. The team is based in Brussels.
You are responsible for building and executing the Heating Marketing strategy. You will develop and negotiate the marketing strategy for the complete Heating portfolio across EMEA.
You are active in different fields:
- Organise the development of the marketing collateral for our heating product portfolio, in cooperation with the local sales companies across the EMEA territory.
- Contribute the product positioning of new products and develop their sales argumentation package.
- Create marketing content and brief external communication agencies.
- Organise the deployment of the heating PR strategy by developing PR content (product and brand related).
- Organise pan European activities (exhibitions, customer events etc…) and on time product launch process in cooperation with the various responsible departments.
- Management of external suppliers towards delivering of tools and services.
- Manage and report on budget on HQ level, keep overview of local budgets and expenses.
- You are creative to think and draw out a marketing strategies.
- This function would suit a B2B marketing specialist
- You have a master Commercial Engineer or Economics with a affinity in technical and industrial products.
- You have at least 5 years experience within an international B2B environment.
- You have good networking and negotiation skills in order to convince stakeholders.
- You are familiar with budget control and management.
- You have multitasking and team building skills.
- You are willing to travel (20%) of the time to affiliates to go over strategies and plans.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Interested to join our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.
Our address: Daikin Europe Brussels Office, Steenweg op Bergen 1424, 1070 Brussels
Or check our website daikin.eu/jobs and apply online! Your application will be automatically sent to us.