Ostend - Belgium
Our IT Center EMEA counts 3 departments: IT Planning (PLAN), IT Development (BUILD) and IT Infrastructure (RUN). Within our IT Development department, we can distinguish 2 competence centres: Madrid and Ostend. You will be part of IT Development in Ostend.
The IT Development department in Belgium consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants and an offshore team. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We implement innovative IT solutions for our 7500+ Daikin colleagues all over Europe & Middle East.
In view of the growth of the IT Development-team in the Belgian branch in Ostend, we are looking forward to welcome an enthusiastic Functional analyst within a centralized European SAP environment. In collaboration with all stakeholders from business, this team will manage projects, develop improvement proposals and implement change requests.
We are looking for an senior IT Functional analyst to coordinate, structure and promote our HR processes throughout our entire EMEA company. You will act as the solution owner for our new SAP SuccessFactors, Factory Management System and Kronos platform.
After a training period accompanied by the company value guidelines, your main challenges will be:
- Diving into our “Digital HR” program and get a comprehensive understanding of our current landscape based on:
- SAP SuccessFactors with modules like recruiting, onboarding, learning, and performance & goals.
- Kronos Time & Attendance and SAP Concur Travel & Expense.
- You will also support the digital manufacturing program with our new Smart Factory Management System (Microsoft Platform).
- Acting as the project lead of different (international) projects within this HR area. You be involved in roll-out projects across EMEA and also projects implementing new functionality.
- Coordinating, analysing & implementing improvement requests in your area of expertise in close cooperation with your business peers, internal IT colleagues and our offshore team. This with a critical, though constructive mindset taking best practices and standardization into account. Although we hand-over live projects to our RUN team, assistance in 3rd line IT support is sometimes required.
- You will follow-up and explore the future evolutions towards digital HR. You will think about our strategy and assist in translating this into a roadmaps. During this process, you will need to study and drive innovation.
Together with your colleagues, we see you as the main driver to digitalize and improve our HR processes.
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
- You have 5+ experience in a similar IT-surrounding.
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in our company’s need to grow & accelerate.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT evolutions and technologies.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up a planning.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You are prepared to occasionally travel to Daikin group companies in EMEA.
- You have a very good knowledge of English.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France