Our IT Centre EMEA counts 3 departments: IT Planning (PLAN), IT Development (BUILD) and IT Infrastructure (RUN). Within our IT Development department, we can distinguish 2 competence centres: Madrid and Ostend.
You will be part of IT Development in Ostend that will relocate to Oostkamp in 2023.
The IT Development department in Belgium consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants and an offshore team. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We implement innovative IT solutions for our 7500+ Daikin colleagues all over Europe & Middle East.
In view of the growth of the IT Development-team in the Belgian branch in Ostend, we are looking forward to welcome an enthusiastic Functional Analyst within a centralized European SAP environment that we successfully migrated to S/4HANA. In collaboration with all stakeholders from business, this team will manage projects, develop improvement proposals and implement change requests.
We are looking for a senior IT Functional analyst to coordinate, structure, improve and promote our Manufacturing processes throughout our entire EMEA company.
Within our EMEA company, we have 5 DX/Heating Factories: in Ostend (Belgium), Pilsen and Brno (Czech Republic), in Güglingen (Germany) and Hendek (Turkey); and 4 refrigeration factories situated in Italy, UK, Spain and Austria.
After a training period accompanied by the company value guidelines, your main
challenges will be:
- Diving into our SMART Factory goals and get a comprehensive understanding of our current landscape. We have:
- SAP S/4HANA, with main focus on:
Production Planning, MRP, Kanban & Shop Floor Control
- Siemens Teamcenter as Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool
- our new (Daikin-customized) Smart Factory Management System (Microsoft Platform)
- Acting as the project lead of different (international) projects within the Manufacturing area. You will be involved in projects across EMEA focussing on standardization, uniformization across factories and innovative initiatives in view of smart factory improvements.
- Coordinating, analysing & implementing improvement requests in your area of expertise in close cooperation with your business peers, internal IT colleagues and our offshore team. This with a critical, though constructive mindset taking best practices and standardization into account. Although we hand-over live projects to our RUN team, assistance in 3rd line IT support is sometimes required.
- You will follow-up and explore the future evolutions in view of enabling SMART factories. You will think about our strategy and assist in translating this into a roadmaps. During this process, you will need to study and drive innovation.
Together with your colleagues, we see you as the main driver to digitalize and improve our Manufacturing processes in an EMEA context.
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
- You have 5+ experience in a similar IT-surrounding.
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in our company’s need to grow & accelerate.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT evolutions and technologies.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up a planning.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You are prepared to occasionally travel to Daikin group companies in EMEA.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits. Colleagues get the possibility to work from home 2 days every week.