Ostend - Belgium
Daikin Europe is looking for a motivated IT functional analyst to support our Manufacturing processes in the EMEA region. The Daikin Europe Group has multiple production facilities in Europe, based in Ostend (Belgium), Plsen and Brno (Czech Republic), as well as Güglingen (Germany), Hendek (Turkey) and Dubai. As a Functional Analyst you’ll be the bridge between business key users and our IT Operations Team. You’ll translate the needs of our business towards IT and you’ll follow up your projects from begin to end.
After an intensive introduction and training period, your main tasks will be:
- The implementation and management of projects and change requests related to manufacturing in our SAP ERP (SAP PP/WM/QM) system. You will focus on:
- Production Planning, MRP, Kanban & Shop Floor Control
- Inventory Management
- Quality Management
- Warehouse Management
- Integration/communication with other modules/systems.
- To capture the business requirements of Daikin Europe and translate them into lean IT solutions. This by applying our standard project methodology to guarantee qualitative solutions towards business.
- To implement and configure our IT systems, with focus on ‘your’ manufacturing area. Functional specification are written by you in a structured and understandable way so programmers are able to develop your requirements.
- To assist and work in close cooperation with business key users for requirements capturing, testing and training.
- To follow up your projects and changes from start till end within your own specific domain. This also means writing clear documentation and the hand-over to our IT Operations Team.
- To coordinate the assignments in your responsibility area together with external consultants and internal colleagues.
- To follow and explore the future roadmap on IT solutions in your area. This includes studying, planning and driving innovation (e.g. S/4 HANA, SAP Leonardo, IoT,…)
- You have a master degree in Economy, IT, Engineering or equal.
- Several years of experience as a SAP analyst, project manager or key user is a strong advantage but we are also open to young graduates.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT technologies.
- You are analytic and you have communicative skills.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and think in terms of continuously improving
- With your critical mind-set, you are not afraid to challenge solutions.
- You are a team player and you try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
Our IT Center EMEA counts 3 departments: IT Planning (PLAN), IT Development (BUILD) and IT Infrastructure (RUN). You will be part of IT Development in Ostend. The department consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We realize innovative IT solutions for our 7000+ Daikin colleagues all over Europe.
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Product Development Engineer Thermodynamics
Pilsen - Czech Republic