Anderlecht - Belgium
The mission of the Internal Audit Department is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services that add value and improve the organisation’s operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the control, governance and risk management processes.
Within Daikin Europe, the Internal Audit team conducts audit engagements, at entity or process level, following a risk-based audit plan and report to the result of these assessments to the Audit Committee, Board of Directors and local Management. To strengthen our international team , based in our Headquarter in Brussels , Belgium , we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of Internal Audit Manager.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning, refrigeration and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our manufacturing facilities and sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
- You will be part a Brussels based international team that executes operational audit engagement covering small to large organizations in Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as complex business processes.
- Together with the department responsible, you will actively develop and roll-out the internal audit vision and strategy of the group.
- You will be responsible for defining, executing risk based operational audits and leading the full audit lifecycle end-to end (risk assessment, planning, execution and reporting).
- You will ensure key risks and controls are properly identified, develop innovative audit methodologies and test procedures supporting the audit objectives, guarantee their completion within the specified timeframe and meeting the appropriate quality level in accordance with professional standards.
- You will discuss audit findings with global and local Senior management and capture these in high quality audit reports which are then distributed to Board Members.
- You will act as role model for less experienced staff members, support them in the development of their business and audit knowledge, provide on the job training, and set the tone by enthusiastically facilitating knowledge exchange/transfer.
- You will contribute to continuously improving the overall effectiveness and value of the internal audit function by recommending and developing innovative approaches and solutions (e.g., digital transformation of the audit function, improvement of audit techniques, use of data analytics, etc.).
- You will maximize the usage of the IT systems (SAP, BO, PowerBI, CELONIS) to drive the efficiency and quality of audit approach and substantiate audit findings
- You report to the department manager of Internal Audit.
- You have a Master degree and have at least 10 years of relevant experience with minimum 5 years in internal/external audit within an industrial context.
- Internal audit certification (e.g., CIA, CPA, CISA or equivalent) is desired.
- You have a strong understanding of ERP systems (SAP), computer skills with experience in system-based audits are a strong plus (SAP, ACL, Power BI and Celonis).
- You have strong analytical skills, deep understanding of business processes and the right attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting, or experience in an operational role.
- You are a good team player with very strong work ethics and always act by example.
- You have an open and active mind.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken). Any knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- You are diplomatic, critical and a high level communicator.
- You are flexible and willing to travel within the EMEA region (25 to 40%).
- Practical experience in Data Analytics and/or ERM implementation is a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV, preferably by email to email@example.com
OR register at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Follow the instructions and your CV will be automatically transmitted to us.
Maybe see you soon, because think about it… Daikin’s got the talent!
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France