Anderlecht - Belgium
- Find new International Key Account(IKA) customers and further develop & support existing IKA’s within the market segment(s) assigned to you.
- Increase Sales and Profit for Daikin Europe in the immediate-, mid- and long-term
- Be close to the customer. Listen carefully to their wishes, translate into solutions and create long-term partnerships.
- Manage your current Key Account portfolio, ensure correct implementation of the contract terms across all countries. Develop excellent customer relationship on local & HQ level with different entities within the customer
- Develop a good understanding of the market segment assigned to you and the challenges your customers in this segment face. Use this knowledge to give expert advice to customers and to anticipate market trends.
- Establish excellent internal and external stakeholder management, forge strong collaboration with the affiliate teams and mobilize Daikin Group’s expertise to achieve business goals by becoming the biggest advocate of your customers within the Daikin organisation
- Investigate and launch new business models or customised solutions for your International Key Accounts
- Master degree, preferably in engineering or economics. A basic technical knowledge of HVAC systems is a nice-to-have, but not a must.
- The ideal candidate has experience with sales or Key Account Management, masters advanced consultative selling skills at the customers, going beyond the product, focusing on added-value selling and co-creation with the customers.
- Strategic, long-term thinking and planning but also operationally driving the daily business
- You have excellent project management and coordination skills and you are good at stakeholder management
- Ability to translate customer strategies, building relationships and opening doors. You are a good listener, can identify the real customer needs.
- You are a Self-Starter, self-motivator and a natural salesperson
- You believe in Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- You are result-driven with efficient, quick and out-of-the box thinking
- You are hungry for developing and closing new deals while prioritizing and focusing on the key opportunities
- You are a born communicator and negotiator
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time will be essential to this position.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France