Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
Part of DENV is also Belgium based EMEA Corporate HR and Warsaw based Daikin Europe Business Support.
EMEA Corporate HR is focused on the Human Resources Management coordination for the different Daikin organisations in EMEA, which entails setting up policies, implementing EMEA wide and local projects and enhancing cooperation among the different HR teams across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague (F/M) who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, at the position of:
EMEA HR Key User (Tima Management)
As an EMEA HR Key User you will be part of Daikin Europe HR Information System (HRIS) team supporting the further development and roll out of our international HR tool, Daikin People, based on SuccessFactors. We introduced SuccessFactors as the new group-wide tool for different HR processes in 2018, with as slogan “connecting colleagues”. Currently we connected +/- 8500 employees, but the plan is to further expand (more colleagues), diversify (more modules) & deepen (more functionalities within in module). Within your role you will become EMEA HR Key User for the time modules (Time-off and clocking).
The role will include:
- Project work:
- Expansion: onboard affiliates and branches to the module
- Analyse the AS-IS (current ways of working) in the affiliates and help them explore the TO-BE (available features within SuccessFactors)
- Deepen: support local key users of the platform to make more & better use of standard available features in the platform or activate new features if needed
- Support in creation of a project charter
- Testing and validating configuration: yourself + coordinate tests done by local key users
- Create manuals for local key users
- Create a communication plan
- System maintenance & support:
- Understand & safeguard the connection between different modules in cooperation with two other EMEA HR Key Users
- Dealing with change requests, working closely with IT for further follow-up
- Follow-up on new system releases and communicating them to the different stakeholders (HRIS colleagues, local key users & process owners)
- Guarantee data quality: doing audits, follow-up of KPI’s, creating and maintenance of the meta-database –reporting affinity is required.
- Give training to local key users, incl. creating trainings’ materials and manuals
- Provide smaller configuration changes
- Monitor & follow up issues that are logged within IT to ensure optimal users satisfaction.
- Roll-out to new affiliates:
- Support the HRIS team with the introduction of the module in the new affiliates / branches
- Mapping and visualizing processes
The position is located in HR team in Warsaw, however in this role you’re part of an international team, so you’ll work with the HRIS team (located in Belgium) and the different HR departments throughout the EMEA region. Travelling to Belgium (approximately 1 week/month, in post-covid times) will be required. On a daily basis you will contact HRIS team, local key users, process owners, our external implementation partner and the IT system administrators.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with specialisation in / affinity for both IT and HR
- At least 2 years of experience in HR area OR with processes digitalisation
- Ability and readiness to work with systems, reports and figures
- Experience in recruitment and onboarding is a plus
- Previous experience with (implementation of) a global HR tool is a plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent Polish is a must
The role is designed for you if you:
- enjoy to analyse and optimize processes in the field of HR, and you get your energy from the human aspect of your job
- enjoy thinking on a conceptual level
- have very good communication skills (such as: active listening, clear and structured verbal and non-verbal communication)
- ability to manage relations with different stakeholders in multicultural environment
- have good problem solving skill and can-do attitude
- like (or at least not afraid) to provide online presentations and trainings.
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com