Within the EMEA headquarter, digital marketing is responsible for the setup and coordination of digital technologies and innovations to support sales, to grow sustainable business and to optimise the customer journey. This in close cooperation with our affiliated companies throughout the EMEA region and other stakeholders within the company.
During the past years we were able to setup a mature B2B Ecommerce platform and recently we also took our first steps within the direct to consumer sales approach. We are looking for 2 new colleagues to reinforce our Ecommerce team and to help us reaching our future ambitions. One will be responsible for our existing B2B Ecommerce platform, the other one will be in charge of our newly launched B2C Ecommerce platform.
This position can be based in Anderlecht or Ostend (Ostend will be Oostkamp as of January 2023)
As an Ecommerce Lead you will be in charge for the further growth of our Ecommerce (B2B and B2C) platform within the EMEA market.
Your role includes:
- As an Ecommerce lead you are the driving force to further increase the online product sales through our B2B and B2C Ecommerce channels (own channels + marketplaces).
- You bundle business and customer needs, translate them in global requirements and work closely together with our IT department to get these needs realised.
- You are up to date on the latest innovations and evolutions related to Ecommerce and you are continuously looking for opportunities to further improve the customer journey and the internal processes.
- Creation of the yearly budget plans (targets) and the follow up of the actual results together with the different stakeholders (business units, affiliated sales companies)
- Prepare the reporting and communicate the targets and actual results towards the different stakeholders (sr. management, affiliated sales companies,…)
- Further build and motivate the Daikin Ecommerce community on European level.
- Master degree in (commercial) engineering, economics, IT or similar with proven experience.
- You have experience in the area of Ecommerce preferably for an international company or a strong interest and motivation to work within digital sales processes.
- You have knowledge and insights on techniques to increase the adoption, conversion and sales volumes.
- Experience with online sales through marketplaces is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have good communication skills and are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You have strong project management and change management skills. With your drive and enthusiasm you can inspire and motivate our affiliated colleagues for our projects. You get energy from sharing your knowledge.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Knowledge on digital reporting and analytic tools (e.g. PowerBI, GA,…) is a plus.
- You are OK with short stays abroad.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.