Ostend / Anderlecht - Belgium
The Marketing & Customer department at Daikin Europe N.V. supports and directs the marketing & customer activities within the EMEA Region. This in close collaboration with our affiliated companies within the different European countries.
Our digital conversion team has the important task to manage our Brand awareness through various digital channels and to facilitate the online customer journey with as target to convert prospects into loyal customers. Do you have a passion for digital conversion and do SEO, SEA, A/B testing, CRO, marketing automation (including lead management) and content personalisation have no secrets for you than you are the person we are looking for to reinforce our digital conversion team.
As a digital conversion officer you are joining a team responsible for:
- Optimization (UI/UX, conversion,…) of our B2B and B2C websites.
- Putting a content management structure in place specifically towards B2C audience.
- Designing and setting up of digital conversion campaigns and SEA strategy together with the brand manager.
- Follow up of our lead management strategy and systems in close cooperation with affiliates and key stakeholders.
- Defining and setting up a personalisation and marketing automation strategy focusing on B2C sales conversion.
- Outsourcing and coordinating projects together with digital agencies.
- Supporting of and collaboration with all our stakeholders (internal colleagues, affiliated companies and distributors) in order to optimize their digital marketing projects (mainly focusing on the B2B2C sales conversion & awareness funnel)
- Measurement of the digital conversion performance compared to the set targets and regularly report to the management team.
- Master degree in marketing and/or communications with proven experience in the broader field of digital conversion and lead management.
- You have experience in a B2B2C or B2C environment.
- You have a good knowledge about websites (design and functionality) and digital marketing tools: SEO, SEA, analytics, marketing automation, personalisation, lead management.
- You have experience with Content Management Systems. Knowledge on Adobe Marketing Suite (Experience Manager, analytics, target,…) is a plus.
- You have experience with Analytics (Google or Adobe Analytics).
- You have good organizational & planning skills and have experience in managing digital conversion projects.
- You can work independently, but keep an open communication and reporting.
- You work in a customer oriented way.
- You have a proven ability to drive new ideas and translate them into integrated concepts .
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language is highly appreciated.
- As you will operate in an international organisation, occasional travelling is part of the job.
- Above all, you are a team player.
- Location: Ostend or Brussels (with 1 day/week presence in Ostend)
- This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a challenging next step where you can hold responsibility for a successful brand.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France