Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Responsible for Dealer Development in Nigeria and other English West African territories.
- Identify the Right Mix of the Distribution Channel of RA, SA Product Line-ups.
- Create Daikin Brand Visibility through Identification of Urban Clusters, thereby ensuring Daikin Brand Shop in urbane, high-end markets.
- Identify the leading competitor, product features, and pricing strategy, such as to propose a counterattack, market acceptable strategy.
- Dealer On-Boarding Activity :Appoint, Train, Activate dealers.
- Expanding in-Store Share in the Dealer Network.
- Ensure that Daikin becomes a preferred brand of choice amongst the Developer / Builder fraternity. This is seen to be an important step forward to drive adoption of Inverter AC’s. ·
- Create Daikin Brand Awareness Market Message.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC sector/ high Value Retail of White goods in a similar role.
- Understanding of A/C systems would be added advantage.
- Preference for exposure in residential A/C distribution industry within the country.
- Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable.
- Strong network of Dealer contacts (Home Appliance Shops, Mass Distribution Channels, Installers).
- Previous work experience in Nigeria or any country in English West Africa region.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English.
- Familiar with standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Strong personality
- Think outside the box
- Result oriented
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching. Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.