Anderlecht - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons? Then we might have the perfect job for you, right here at Daikin Europe!
As liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA sales network and the management of the Commercial SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will be creative in providing and challenging the use of new tools to drive growth, meet the agreed targets and explore new sales routes.
- Budget cycle control and internal strategy reporting :
Product mix, Route and Pricing strategy, Gross Margin and Market Share monitoring
- Drafting of monthly sales reports and estimations per market and product range.
- Refer to action plans per customer, per region or country in daily support to affiliates.
- Analyse collected market (local regulations, habits, trends,…) and competitor information to share within EMEA. This information will give additional impulses to new action plans.
- KPI follow-up on Hit Ratio, Installer and HVAC Consultant Development
- Input for campaigns in cooperation with both DENV and affiliates marketing teams.
- Initiate official communication on changes to sales prices and discounts.
- Support Product Launches
- Preparing operational forecasts to our global factories
In short : a multi-faceted function in collaboration with various international colleagues and partners!
- With a Master in commercial studies with technical interest or an Engineering Master with a strong commercial attitude, you like putting your analytical skills at work.
- You are a pro-active independent worker, communicative and enjoying teamwork.
- You have at least one successful work experience in a similar business analysis environment, however both young graduates and more experienced candidates are welcome.
- Next to English, knowledge of other European languages is a strong asset.
- Flexibility to travel (short time), although the role is mostly office-based in HQ Brussels office.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and network within the Group. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France