Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
The Applied SBU department’s main mission is to fundamentally strengthen the sales of Daikin Applied products for commercial applications (Chillers, Heat pumps, AHU’s & FCU’s).
Within this effort, DENV Applied SBU department promotes the main Daikin product advantages and customer benefits towards the different Daikin Affiliates/Distributors/International key accounts across EMEA region, in order to achieve higher benefit out of the local market potential.
Another aim is to give added value to our EMEA organization by proposing differentiating services (Green buildings advice for schemes like BREEAM/LEED, ROI calculations, Design studies, etc.) and showing leadership in HVAC application knowledge (industrial)
As liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between EMEA sales network and the management of the Applied SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will be creative in providing and challenging the use of new tools to drive growth, meet the agreed targets and explore new sales routes.
Some of your tasks:
- Sales Budget cycle control and internal strategy reporting:
Product mix, Route and Pricing strategy, Monthly progress analyse report, Gross Margin and Market Share monitoring
- Drafting of monthly sales reports, estimations per market and product range, and business analysis sitting in the channel between country headquarters (HQ) and EMEA HQ.
- Refer to action plans per customer, per region or country in daily support to affiliates.
- Analyse collected market intelligence (local regulations, habits, trends…) and competitor information to share within EMEA. This information will give additional impulses to new action plans.
- KPI follow-up on Hit Ratio, Installer and HVAC Consultant Development
- Input for campaigns in cooperation with both DENV and affiliates marketing teams.
- Initiate official communication on changes to sales prices and discounts.
- Support Product Launches
- Preparing operational forecasts to our global factories and discussions with supply chain management
In short: a multi-faceted dynamic function in collaboration with various international colleagues and partners!
- With a Master in commercial studies with technical interest or an Engineering Master with a strong commercial attitude, you like putting your analytical skills at work.
- You are a pro-active independent worker, communicative and enjoying teamwork.
- You have at least one successful work experience in a similar business analysis environment, however both young graduates and more experienced candidates are welcome.
- Next to English, knowledge of Italian and other European languages is a strong asset.
- You like to work on ad hoc tasks and solving problems.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 20%) to visit Daikin Applied Europe to experience actual site, although the role is mostly office-based in HQ Brussels office.
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and network within the Group. We offer you an open-ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. At Daikin Europe we help you to thrive in your career.