To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to our customers, we are looking for a Business development officer. As Business Development Officer, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA service sales network and the management of the Service and solution SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will become the expert contact for Proactive HVAC services.
- This is a multi-faceted business function in collaboration with international stakeholders and has a focus on developing proactive service business (lifetime maintenance programs, HVAC-R monitoring systems, overhaul programs)
- This includes drafting of monthly sales reports and estimations per market and product range.
- Data preparation during the budget cycle and internal reporting: appropriate pricing, product mix strategy, Gross Margin monitoring.
- Refer to action plans per customer segment, per region or country in daily support to affiliates.
- Analyse collected market (local regulations, habits, trends,…) and competitor information to share within EMEA. This information will give additional impulses to new action plans.
- KPI follow up on Quotation pipeline, Partner development, Pro-active services such as maintenance.
- Participating in operational service business meetings, budget meetings, seminars, …
- Become a trainer and support for developing Proactive HVAC services with affiliates.
- Degree in Engineering with strong economic interest or an economist with technical interest.
- Technical acumen and business insights but first and foremost an absolute team player.
- Knowledge of professional sales and new business development, preferably within a service related industry such as Facility or Building Maintenance Services, to large commercial / corporate facilities, with sophisticated building operations, and maintenance is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are flexible to travel.
- International assignments can be considered for further development.
- Great communication skills & very good English.