Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd.
We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we assure an extensive presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and Total Comfort Solutions including cooling, heating, ventilation, refrigeration and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
To further shape and develop Daikin’s refrigeration business for our customers, we are looking for a driven Sales Planner who will act as an intermediary between our EMEA affiliates active in refrigeration business and teams / management of Service & Solution BU at our headquarters in Belgium in order to ensure a good two-way communication, mutual cooperation and to support a profitable growth.
In that respect, Sales Planner will :
- Be the contact person between EMEA affiliates active in refrigeration and Daikin Headquarter, facilitating communication and exchange of information between different parties involved;
- Collect and understand business (incl. manpower plan) and financial reports from Affiliates in order to perform relevant analysis and to report outcome to teams / management at headquarter;
- Support annual financial cycle (Budget, Results, Forecast) and follow up action plan for each affiliate. Closely follow up the KPI’s and targets of affiliates in refrigeration business;
- Propose/Coordinate/Support process improvement projects for a better coordination/cooperation with Affiliates before looking at Affiliate processes and supporting them in adhoc problem solving activities.
- You have preferably a master degree in Business Management or Economics
- Young graduates are welcomed and a first successful work experience in a similar sales planning environment is a plus.
- You have a proactive mindset and you are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Experience of SAP is a plus
- You have good knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages are an asset.