The purpose of the position is based on four areas with the goal of increasing individual employee productivity, improving employee collaboration and managing large enterprise agreements.
Architecture: Define the right solutions within the domain of Digital Workplace (Office 365 and Power Platform), as well as the integration with other applications within the application landscape. Based on the available information you make correct estimates of the existing architecture and formulate proposals for improving the existing environment. You provide input to the design of Digital Workplace solutions as a recognized Architect;
Vendor Management: Manage the enterprise agreements with external partners (Salesforce, SAP, Adobe): license governance, management, cost controlling, ensuring service delivery and negotiations. As an Architect Digital Workplace you play a key role in the enterprise renewal (total value 6 mio EUR). The scope is broader than the area digital workplace but also sales & marketing, services, support and manufacturing;
Communication to internal stakeholders who have the need to use MS suite in their projects, giving presentations. You are responsible for getting people together and organizing workshops;
Define projects and follow-up: Define concrete projects based on the needs of the business within the area of Digital Workplace.
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology;
- Analyze the working style behaviour and needs from the end-user computing point of view and make proposals how to optimize and further enhance, of making use of technologies already in our portfolio as well as by introducing new innovative technologies;
- In relation to the above, also organize and lead quarterly an internal Governance board on the topic (maintain Roadmap) and Champions event (exchange best practices);
- Manage the Microsoft Enterprise agreement and by extension also some other enterprise wide used SaaS subscription contracts;
- Define projects, using digital technologies (dominantly using 0365 and Power platform) to improve the daily job, the way of working as an individual and in collaboration with fixed or ad-hoc teams;
- Following new evolutions in the Digital Workplace world and mapping them with the business;
- Open for change and innovation: You are willing to bring the area of Digital Workplace to the next level (focus on reporting, using the potential of Office 365 on collaboration and communication e.g. shift from emailing to MS Teams). Together with specialists, you analyze the work behavior of the employees and you develop solutions to work more efficiently.
- Preferably you have a master degree as an economist, engineer, computer scientist;
- You have an analytical and strategic spirit;
- You have at least 5 year of relevant work experience, preferably in a complex international enterprise context (at least 1000 end users);
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft stack: Azure, Office 365 , Power Platform;
- Experience with vendor management is an asset;
- You also have good communication skills (as well verbal as written);
- Your interest in company processes and new digital solutions allow you to strive to an optimal use of data, communication and collaboration platforms/tools (in an Microsoft environment);
- You work pragmatically, without losing your interest in the most recent IT technologies; You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning;
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
You will be joining a company that attaches importance to innovation. You will have the ownership to launch your own ideas;
You work for an international company. At the headquarters for EMEA, they are a melting pot of backgrounds and nationalities, with a strong connection to the Japanese background;
Daikin encourages entrepreneurship and inspires their employees to develop their own careers;
The company provides opportunities to grow with extensive training programs, coaching and the flexibility to change jobs based on your own ambitions;
Daikin is an industry leader. As the largest innovator in their industry, they offer stability and ample career opportunities.
There is flexibility and the possibility to work from home.