GENERAL SUMMARY AND ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP:
- The Applied SBU department’s main mission is to fundamentally strengthen the sales of Daikin Applied products for commercial applications (Chillers, Heat pumps, AHU’s & FCU’s).
- Within this effort, DENV Applied SBU department promotes the main Daikin product advantages and customer benefits towards the different Daikin Affiliates/Distributors/International key accounts across EMEA region, in order to achieve higher benefit out of the local market potential.
- Another aim is to give added value to our EMEA organization by proposing differentiating services (Green buildings advice for schemes like BREEAM/LEED, ROI calculations, Design studies, etc.) and showing leadership in HVAC application knowledge (industrial).
- Promotion of Daikin products and applications in EMEA market, also with focus on important Daikin growing markets: the Middle-East, Africa and CIS countries.
- Supporting (Applied less experienced) affiliates/distributors in developing applied business in sales and marketing (eg: following up applied sales targets, promotion at consultants and support in large jobs).
- Technical advice for specifiers/decision makers/international key accounts with regard to all Daikin products, Heating, Applied, DX, Refrigeration, Ventilation (eventually peripherals) and applications.
- Give (virtual/physical) technical and commercial training to specifiers/distributors/contractors together with Affiliates/Distributors.
- Assist the key account management team for applications in applied/across pillar and support in the required promotional actions. Support in the prospects of new applied/across pillar Key Accounts.
- Use and help develop various software tools for product selection, ROI calculation and provides individualized support for key project/account.
- Facilitate communication on international projects (designed in one country and built in another country), making the liaison between the international consulting companies and local affiliates/distributors.
- Facilitate communication on inter-factories/across pillars projects making the liaison between the international consulting companies and local affiliates/distributors.
- Upon normalization of sanitary situation, the expected travel ratio is around 25% of time.
- fter the profound technical introduction in the Applied field, the candidate will also become a trainer for our international network.
- The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive; additional duties may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time, and from location to location.
- Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in technical sales environment (dealing with contractors and consultants).
- Ideally, the applicant is familiar with one of the following Chiller/HP systems including Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, peripherals and controls (BMS systems), heating, refrigeration or DX systems or is very eager to learn.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Russian or Italian.
- Willing to travel for short trips within the EMEA region. (the applicant should be in possession of a full Schengen visa to allow easy travel within the EU zone).
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in joining our team? Do not hesitate and apply today.