Feel like taking on new horizons?
Then we might have the perfect job for you, right here at Daikin Europe!
The Daikin Europe N.V. (DENV) Commercial DX SBU assists the distribution network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with the set-up of sales strategy and progress analysis related to Daikin Europe’s VRV and Sky Air product ranges. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in direct expansion (“DX”) applications in Europe and secure our market leadership in all key markets.
An important part of business development is our support in applications, which we provide through our Consulting Sales team located in Brussels, Belgium. To strengthen our offer in HVAC total solutions especially in terms of controls for Direct Expansion (DX) HVAC systems, we are looking forward to working with you in our Daikin Europe team!
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd.
As market leader, we design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we assure an extensive presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, training and coaching. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset : we are always looking for new talent!
As liaison based in our Consulting Sales section, you will be an intermediary between our Controls Development team and application engineers in Europe and the Middle East. Your creativity will be the driver in presenting and applying our HVAC controls portfolio to our stakeholders, and support our continuous business growth in EMEA.
Some of your tasks:
- Engage with the Product Management team for Commercial HVAC to study and promote the strengths of the Daikin commercial DX controls
- Translate these USPs in application support to our Affiliated companies in EMEA; this can also include seminar and training materials
- Through contacts with our Key Account team and their customers, design and support our technical HVAC solutions in terms of system control
In short : a multi-faceted function in collaboration with various international colleagues and partners!
- With a Master in Electronics Engineering or similar through experience, you like applying your experience in specific projects as well as studying product specifications
- You feel comfortable in sharing product marketing insights and project examples in seminars and presentations
- You are a pro-active independent worker, communicative and enjoying teamwork
- At least one work experience in a similar environment is an added value, however both young graduates and more experienced candidates are welcome
- Next to English, knowledge of other European languages is a strong asset
- Flexibility to travel (short time), although the role is mostly office-based in our Brussels HQ
At Daikin, you can expect a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to network within the Group. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.