Daikin Europe N.V. is a multinational and leading manufacturer and supplier of HVACR (heat pump, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, responsible for the EMEA market. Our global headquarters are in Osaka, Japan.
Daikin contributes to several EU and global sustainability development goals (Green Deal, SDGs) by providing solutions for comfortable and healthy indoor air, and for a sustainable food cold chain. Daikin has a global vision to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050 throughout the entire lifecycle of our business operations. By 2025, Daikin targets to achieve 30% reductions of greenhouse gas emissions by 2025 and 50% by 2030 compared to business-as-usual scenarios.
As a market leader, Daikin is frequently asked to share its vision with policy makers and academia related to new and revising legislation and standards. As this is an advocacy role we are expected to take in the entire EMEA region, we are looking for a manager that coordinates these activities between the EMEA headquarter and our national affiliated organisations
You will be responsible for conducting a project and process management role in the Daikin Europe Environment Research Center. You will steer, prioritize, and report on the advocacy activities at national levels in the EMEA territory. For this, you can understand EU, national & global advocacy topics, in order to be able to coach our affiliated colleagues.
- You hold a master’s diploma and have a strong interest in energy and climate aspects and related legislation and standards, preferentially in the HVACR market.
- You are a collaboration enabler with a learning mindset. You have a proven track as manager, and experience in coaching a team of people who work remotely.
- As a diplomatic person, you have good social, communicative and organizational skills.
- Fluent knowledge of English is necessary. Knowledge of other languages is a bonus.
- You can travel frequently, both inside and outside the EU.
You can count on a dynamic job within the European headquarter of an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and work together. We offer you an open-ended contract. This position carries a competitive salary, extra-legal benefits, and a mobility package.