Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational, and worldwide is the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company also delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Daikin Europe NV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Daikin Europe Group currently has its Headquarters, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are looking for candidates to work in our newly opened office in Warsaw, which is a Shared Service Centre for Daikin - a Japanese leading manufacturer of air conditioning equipment delivering outstanding products and system solutions to ensure comfortable and sustainable living environments for all people and regions of the world.
Supply Logistics Coordinator (Customs)
As a dynamic Logistics Officer, you are responsible to execute, support and monitor a variety of logistical activities that are related to the Daikin Europe distribution of air conditioning, heating and accessories via various warehouses located in the EMEA region. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Weekly list for import and export to customs
- RTO -check and follow-up plus initiate actions towards receiving DENV parties
- Upload Form A/ATR/Invoice declarations weekly + ad-hoc in case of truck arrivals
- Pre-alert sending for import in different countries
- Daily processing of activities/check in the system (GTS) e.g. undefined movements, domestic issues, execution stock comparison
- System (GTS) 1st line support (support desk), commodity cross check
- Prepare payment document for import duties in different countries (e.g.: HU, ES, UK, FR, CZ, IT)
- Maintain system (GTS) master data
- Monthly tasks: monthly stock sheet control, monthly declaration, consolidation, KPI, ATR outbound, arrivals & departure, invoice declarations
- Control activities: follow-up BE exit confirmation, posterior import documents, Invoice control & approval 1st line, follow-up T-document closure
- Intrastat for DENV BE, UK, ES, FR, IT, CZ, DE, HU, PT, DAUK
- KPI & reporting
- Communication on detected errors/questions with DENV Customs section
- Some activities (monthly globalisation reporting – intrastat ) that are reported directly to Customs authorities/other authorities.
- Some activities for which there are very strict deadlines (monthly globalisation reporting – intrastat - …)
Experience, education and technical skills
- Good coordination & ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- High accuracy and timeliness required
- Eye for picking up errors
- SAP basic knowledge
- Excel basic skills required
- Former experience in supply chain process (logistics & warehouse operations) is a plus
- Knowledge of Inco-terms and logistical processes are a plus.
- You have affinity to work in an administrative environment.
- You easily communicate with different parties (external providers, international colleagues, etc.) and are able to work effectively in a team.
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to detect and solve problems quickly and independently.
- A good command of English (and preferably other European languages) is essential, next to good computer skills (SAP knowledge is a plus).
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the international and multinational product company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with cafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com