- Guaranteed heating capacity at low ambient temperature, down to -25°C
- Thanks to the unique free hanging coil of the outdoor unit, the defrost cycle is improved, resulting in lower running costs and no ice build-up
- Developed for regions with severe winter conditions
- The unit's compact dimensions makes it ideal for renovation projects, especially for above door installation
- Seasonal efficiency values: full range A++ in cooling and heating
- Onecta app (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet.
- Space saving contemporary wall mounted design
- Voice command via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control main functions such as set point, operation mode, fan speed, etc
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
Onecta app (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.