- Available as 20 and 25kW
- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Standard night quiet mode
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.