- By heat pump operation only, the outdoor unit delivers a leaving water temperature of 70°C at -15°C ambient temperature
- Integrated indoor unit: all-in-one floor standing unit including the domestic hot water tank
- Inclusion of all hydraulic components means no third party components are required
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -28°C
- The unit’s sleek design blends in with other household appliances.
- Bi-zone allows temperature monitoring for 2 zones. Connect underfloor heating to radiators to optimise efficiency
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a 30% lower refrigerant charge
- Quick configuration in 9 steps in a high resolution colour interface wizard
- By -15°C ambient temperature, the outdoor unit limits heating capacity loss
Daikin Residential Controller (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Guaranteed operation down to -28°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -28°C
Sorry, we could not find any documents.