- Make sure you use the latest version of the Daikin Online Controller application and that you’ve updated your WLAN adapter.
- Make sure you’ve connected your WLAN adapter correctly to your home network1.
- Please check that your home network’s signal strength is sufficient at the location of the WLAN adapter2. The range of your home network can be reduced significantly by obstructions containing metal (e.g. reinforced walls) and interference on the Wi-Fi channel.
- Try changing the Wi-Fi channel of your router to see if it improves the stability.
- Make sure the distance between your router and the WLAN adapter is not too big.
- Please avoid using too many routers to create your home network. The WLAN adapter will switch to the router in your home network with the best signal. If two or more routers with the same SSID have similar signal strength at the location of the WLAN adapter, the WLAN adapter will switch regularly between routers decreasing the availability.
- Make sure the adapter is not installed inside a metal structure. Only place the adapter inside the indoor unit if this is supported by the indoor unit. The range of your home network can be reduced significantly by obstructions containing metal.
1 Use the setup guide in the smartphone application to connect your WLAN adapter to your home network. The setup guide (“Add adapter”) can be accessed through the main menu.
2 The WLAN adapter supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n on 2.4GHz, channel 1-11.