IMPORTANT: Before following the configuration steps below you have to install the “Daikin Residential Controller” app and connect your units to the Daikin cloud using this app. Voice control is NOT supported by the older “Daikin Online Controller” and “Daikin Online Controller Heating” apps.
The functionality is available in the following countries: UK; Germany; Italy; Spain; France.
In case your Amazon account is registered in another country you won’t be able to use the functionality.
- Download and open the Amazon Alexa app on your phone.
- Login to the Amazon Alexa app with your Amazon credentials or create new credentials.
- Select the menu at the top left.
- Select Skills & Games
- Select the magnifying glass to search for the “Daikin Residential Controller” skill.
- Select the “Daikin Residential Controller” Skill.
- Select “ENABLE TO USE”.
- You are now automatically redirected to the Daikin Login page where you will have to enter the your credentials of the Daikin Residential Controller.
- You get the message “Your account has been successfully linked.
- You click on ‘Close’.
- You click on ‘Discover devices’.
- After some time your Daikin devices are automatically added to your Alexa Devices.
- You can now control your Daikin units with voice commands using the Amazon Alexa Smart Speaker or use Amazon Alexa app to do the same with your Smartphone.